Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

It's snowing again

Hi all, just been in the garden with the girls for their last trip and it's snowing again. There's a lot of it too. Poppy loves the snow and it's difficult to get her in as she loves racing around in it. I've decided to only take them out once a day as Saffy comes back with so much snow in her coat and Poppy takes a few steps in her coat and then falls over. While we were out today I ended up carrying it all around the field with me.We've had the heating on all day and night for a couple of days so I knew Poppy would get warm when she came in. Today I gave them a big chew between them and it took Poppy ages to get through her third. I've put a couple of pictures for you to see.I lost a days work today but I didn't have any for the next couple of days so it's not too bad.Supposed to be doing a fair on Saturday but not sure about that at the moment.Off for a bath now then bed. Linda x

1 comment:

  1. Awww, bless 'em! We used to have a GSP that was a real girl's blouse when it came to snow but our lab used to love it. Gotta say I'm more in agreement with the pointer than the lab!

    ReplyDelete