Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Today Tuesday and it's cold

Hello all, it's cold in Guildford and I've just checked the weather forecast and we have light snow for Friday, can't wait. I've been cold from about August. As I write this I have 2 pairs of socks on and 4 layers on my top half and I'm still cold. I was stroking Saffron a few days ago and on her neck she has a lot of scabs where Poppy has been sinking her teeth into her, poor soul. I've started the "down " command with Poppy now and she lies down ok but I have to put the word to what she does. The other day she was in the garden and I wondered what was in her mouth only to find a green net that has the fat balls for the birds in. I was calling her to come but she was running round the garden having a lovely time and all I could see was a huge vet bill when it had gone through her stomach and got blocked,OMG. A couple of louder "come here" commands seem to do the trick and I took it out of her mouth straight into the bin, thank goodness. Mum and hubby say how big she's getting now but I can't see it. I know when she's on your lap she overhangs a bit now and she takes up half a settee quite easily. I'll see if I can take a few more pictures for you to take a look at. Ok, that's it from a cold and tired Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment