Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 7 November 2010

Today Sunday

Hi all and firstly Happy Birthday mum. We went out to dinner today to a restaurant we hadn't visited before and it was very nice. We thought we might try a different place once a month. Poppy went out for her first big grown up walk yesterday with hubby as I was at a fair and couldn't make it. Today though it was my turn. The first time I took Saffy out for her normal walk then came back for Poppy as she can't go as far yet. My goodness, she was all over the place, going from one side to the other then wrapping herself around my legs, I don't know how I didn't fall over. This afternoon hubby and I went out with the 2 girls and she was tugging on the lead rearing to go and play with Saffy.The 2 walks were so different. I think I'll make this short (ish) and sweet so I'll sign off now and go and make a cuppa. Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment