Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 8 November 2010

Poppy had a trip to the vets today

Hi all. Poppy has had the runs for a couple of days so I tried 6 very small feeds, 3 feeds and finally gave up when I couldn't think of anything else to try. I even stopped the kong incase it was the spray stuff that you use. She has had really bad runs for about 3 days and today after an accident in the conservatory I thought enough is enough, poor little soul. The vet said it's probably nothing to do with food as you just feed them to what they want, but it might well be a winter bug that goes around. I must admit Saffy gets the runs sometimes but it's easy to sort her out but not a pup. When she had a jab talk about cry, you must have heard it up the road and then some. Anyway she's got some tablets, going to reworm her then if it continues, another visit, fingers crossed she gets better. For this little trip I came away £55.98 lighter. I've added a couple more pictures taken in the last 1/2 hour, enjoy, Linda x

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwww, poor Poppy - she is certainly growing fast soon be as big as Saffy.

    Hope her poorly tum clears up soon or Mr Costapacket (vet) will be on his next cruise on you.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete