Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 15 November 2010

Fell in stinging nettles

Hi all, time now is 23.37 and my knee and hand are still throbbing from earlier. I took Saffy out and was worried about her getting caught in the lead so I lost my balance and took a tumble into stinging nettles, that was at 3.20pm. I put my hand and knee down and it still hurts all this time later, what a pain. Mum and I went out for a couple of hours to lunch earlier and Poppy went into her kennel with a kong and they were both good, not that Poppy can get up to much though.Hubby came over the field with me and Poppy and he was impressed with her recall work.We even had other dogs around at the time, I was pretty pleased with her. Had a bad back for about a week now and have just got out of the bath and sprayed myself with Ralgex and I'm feeling the pain of the spray now as I must have done it too soon after the bath, sore and burning at the moment,ouch.Must let Poppy out in the garden for one last time then off to bed. Looking at my diary for tomorrow I was originally going to be busy with 6 lessons but now I have only 3, more time for training I suppose but have lost out money wise. Bye for now, sleep tight one and all, Linda x

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! Hope the pain from the stinging nettles and the bad back ease soon.

    Sleep well and keep posting the pics of Poppy & Saffron - it is great to see how they are developing a friendship.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, hope you have recovered from your stings now, I remember doing that as a child and can still remember the pain, some 40 years later.
    Well done on the recall work.

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for inviting me to share your blog with you on the forum. Your dog is so cute, such a lovely colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete