Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 21 November 2010

Daddy bonding time on the weekend for Poppy

Hi all, I"ve been out for both days on the weekend so it was a good time for " daddy and Poppy " bonding. I think Poppy gave hubby a bit of a hard time yesterday with running in and out and picking on Saffron and today he had things to do so he wasn't paying her complete attention therefore wasn't surprised when accidents happened indoors. I think Saffy suffered a bit too as Poppy only had her to pick on for a while unsupervised. I come home, she gets fed and watered, so to speak and then she's asleep for hours. As I write this she is asleep on the sofa on a quilt downstairs, lovely and comfy and cosy. Saffy spent some time upstairs when I came home just after some peace and quiet and happy to have "Saffy time". Met some people from the "craft forum" over the weekend so it was good to put faces to names. I'm really tired now so this is it for today, take care, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment