Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Little bu**er, Poppy

Hi all from a frazzled Linda. Poppy (ah bless ) some tell the truth, got me up at 4.10am by jumping up at the side of my bed. I let her in the garden then took her upstairs to get Saffy and by the time I'd got upstairs again hubby was standing there asking me when I was going to take Poppy out as she was barking and howling. She did settle down again but I was so tired at 7am when I had to get up. I was working today so had a slight break from it. I put her in the kennel for a while with a stuffed kong and she was quiet for all of...........5 MINS. This morning at 8.10 I sat in the kennel with her and closed the door behind me to show her it's a lovely place to be. She was as good as gold chewing something next to me completly relaxed until I left the kennel. I'll put a picture of the kennel up here so you can see it's a big one. I'm off to work again now so it's hubbies turn. Bye for now, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment