Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Thursday, 2 September 2010

Today 2nd Sept

Hi everyone, what a lovely sunny, warm day it's been here in Guildford. I've added a new picture of a couple of new bird boxes we've put up in the garden, I'm just waiting for someone to move in. This came about because we noticed a couple of blue tits in the garden and they were using a shelf that we had to plug up so to speak and I felt so guilty about it we bought the 2 houses for them. On the first day which was Monday a blue tit looked in both boxes but never actually got the whole way in. I've been watching every night but so far no takers. I keep watching and I do hope they do like the boxes and eventually move in, I'm already thinking about the baby bird photos I can take, talk about get ahead of myself, fingers and everything crossed. Just off now to take "The Saff " out for a trip around the field. Her limp seems to be a lot better now. Signing off, take care and if it's sunny where you are, enjoy, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment