Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 12 September 2010

Sunday

Hi all. Today hubby and I went swimming and I did 50 mins and really enjoyed myself, no having to talk myself into going today. Had a coffee after but the service was bad and coffee not great so we may go to Starbucks after swimming next time. I've had a headache all day, just can't seem to shift it. Managed to cut the grass but did sting myself with a stinging nettle I pulled up. Ruined a pair of joggers with decking stain and have the same stain all over my hands.Cooked a nice roast chicken dinner for hubby and mum and Saffy had some too, she was a happy bunny. Talking about Saffy must get her over the field in a minute before it gets dark. After our walk I must do a bit more ironing, mind you I enjoy that.Have seen a couple of blue tits on the new peanut feeder but still no one in the bird houses yet.Signing off as I must go for that walk, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment