Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Hi all

Hello all, it's been a while. The joys of being a driving instructor.I had a new pupil last Friday who has a foreign license and has been driving for a number of years but it was awful. They have given me a bad neck. I was worried it would be whiplash but it wasn't quite that bad, but bad enough. I didn't go swiming Thursday, Friday or Sunday as I thought I'd rest my neck. It's still not right today, Tuesday but I'll get back to swimming on Thursday. Hubby and I went to Brighton yesterday for a look round. It's a bit big for me but we then went to the Marina and enjoyed the long walk to the end of the breakwater and back.Back to work today but not too bad. I'm just sitting and watching a Robin on the fatball but still no one wants to move into my birdhouses, perhaps they never will, time will tell. Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment