Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Tuesday 24th Aug

Hi all. Just back from a week in the beautiful country of Norway, such a lovely place. Hubby and I went on a hike up a mountain to visit a glacier. I think the bumff in the brouchure was a bit out on the description as they said it was about 45 mins. It took us longer and it was all uphill on the way up and we had to go over a bridge under a waterfall and we got soaked. It's been going for a few thousand years and it is going back on itself at the moment as it's now 1/2 way up the mountain again. If anyone wants beautiful scenery Norway is the place to visit. The weather was fab, sun at each port. Bad news though, Saffy had to go to prison (kennels) for the week. She wasn't too well while there so when I got her back I had to give her a bath as she'd had the runs and she was taken to the doggy docs. She's fine now and enjoying her normal routine. Mum and I the charity shops yesterday near home and I got a fab black,long dress covered in silver sequins, just what I always wanted and just right for a formal night on a cruise, cost £20 and it's brand new as it still has all the labels on. Today back to work and when I'd finished started back at the jogging again. Bye for now, hope all is well in blog land, Linda x

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures - sounds like a terrific trip! Okay, so let's see a pic of you in this slinky black dress!

    Hope Saf is well recovered now! Give her a hug from me!

    ReplyDelete