Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 8 August 2010

Sunday

Hi all. Went swimming this morning and hubby came to. He tells me he did about 10 lengths which is ok as it's been a long time since he went to the pool. We had a coffee after then home. Hubby got on with painting the fence and after breaky I did the fiddly bits around the summerhouse windows and doors. I've got the last 2 sides to paint now. I was just about to start dinner for hubby and mum when I heard a loud bang and a pigeon had flown in the conservatory. He flew out again after he'd hit another window but he made quite a mess. When looking at what he'd done it looked just like shotgun pellets but I'm guessing it was undigested seed, very interesting as I'd never seen it before, bugger to clear up though. I've put a picture of Saffy chilling on the patio. I took her for a slightly longer walk today as she has a limp now so I wanted to see how she went for the rest of the day, so far seems ok. Better go and check on the dinner, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment