Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 2 August 2010

Stitches a thing of the past

Hurra, the stitches are gone. Saffy wasn't too impressed when he was taking 4 lots out as the hair had started to grow back, and the first thing he did was cut himself. Forgot to mention as he was putting her on the table he banged her head so when he cut himself he said that was payback from Saffron. After the visit to the doggy docs we walked home and than I took her for a stroll over the common, nothing fancy but I think she enjoyed the sniff round. I finished the decking today so at least that's a job done.Did some gardening today and got a bit filthy and have had something in my eye for about 4 hrs that I can't shift. I've tried pulling the lid and have used an eye bath but can't get rid of it. My eye isn't watering as I wear contacts and am used to something in my eye but this is different.Just having a cuppa now, Linda x

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if it's a scratch ON your eye that your feeling as something IN your eye. Maybe some TEARS would help soothe? My middle child got a scratch on her eye when she was little, and the pediatrician put some dye drops in there to see just was going on...then shone a black light, in the dark, into her face - her eye was shiny GOLD and you could see the scratch very well! Amazing!!

    Well I am worried about Saffy's limp. Hope that clears up soon and isn't making her uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete