Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Thanks all

Thank you for your well wishes for "The Saff". No problems with her eating now she's allowed food. Today the bleary eyes have gone and she's limping slightly as she has 2 lots of stitches on her right side, by her ear and shoulder. It's sad to see her in pain when the pain killers wear off between feeding times. Mike slept on the floor with her downstairs last night but I think they will both be going upstairs tonight. Today I thought she'd pulled a stitch out but when I had a good look, it was a bit of fluffy cotton wool that had moved. No she hasn't got a big cone on her head but we have to keep an eye on her stratching at the stitches she can reach, so far so good. I remember when we were going to have Willow put to sleep just after Crimbo a few years ago Mike and I camped downstairs with the 3 girls under the crimbo tree, they took it in turns to sleep on the beds we'd made on the floor. We had her put to sleep on Dec 27th, a sad day for us. I know there may be people who read this and must be thinking " what the devil is she on about, camping out on the floor for a dog ". Those of you who have animals and care for them will probably understand what I mean. Bye for now, will keep you up to date on saffron, Linda x

1 comment:

  1. So pleased she is home and beginning her recovery. Hopefully she will be back to her normal, bouncy self very soon.

    Give her a big hug from me!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete