Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Saffy update

Hi all, Saffy is very itchy as she's not on her normal medication but hopefully her stitches will be coming out on Saturday. She runs about a bit mad sometimes and is limping but perhaps if she feels a bit of pain she might slow down. The vet says she needs to heal and he'll have a look at her on Saturday to see if she needs any more painkillers. I went swimming yesterday and swam for 40 mins and finally got to the 50lengths I was after, treated myself to a coffee afterwards. I'm still doing my situps and pressups, I'm really trying hard now. I did a fair on Sunday but it wasn't very good. The venue was great, people nice but not enough peeps through the doors. I won't be doing any now until Oct onwards when I hope people will be looking for crimbo pressies.I'm trying my hand at making soap now but got it a bit wrong yesterday so have tried again tonight. It's a good job I'm swimming so I can use my iffy soap bars. I've got lots of toms on my tomato plants so I'm looking forward to eating some of them. Think I'll sign off now and go and have a cuppa. I'll keep you updated on "The Saff" and I really will get some more photos, Linda x

1 comment:

  1. I'm so relieved that Saffy's lumps were nothing to be concerned about. Bless her little heart. I know you were relieved, too...big time. Scary, waiting for results.

    ReplyDelete