Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Saffy the no scratch kid

Hi all and as the title says, she's not scratching at all. The mess that was behind her ear looks all nice and scabby, just what the doctor ordered. Oops sorry, hope no one was eating then. All her wounds look good now so maybe the stitches will come out this week, have to see. I went swimming on Sunday and mum and I went to Dorking yesterday and had a good nose round the charity shops. Been booking a few craft fairs for Nov and Dec time so hopefully peeps might be spending then. I went to Sains this evening and when I checked my purse I only had a couple of pounds in it not the £20 note I thought I had. Had to go to the info desk and see if I had any rewards on my Sains card and thankfully I did. Managed to spend about £12, what an idiot, never mind at least I checked before I got to the checkout.Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment