Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 12 July 2010

Saffy home after her operation.

Hi all, I took Saffy to the vets today and had to wait quite a while before she went in, but only 10 mins after the pre-med her eyes were all bleary and she was almost zonked. We picked her up at 5.30pm all red eyed and wobbly and she has 4 quite big wounds with stitches over different parts of her body. There will be no walks for her for a few days. The stitches will be coming out in about 11 days and the lumps will be sent off to histology to make sure everything is ok. Such a shame seeing them like that. Anyway fingers crossed all will be fine. I had a go at making a bar of soap the other day and it looks ok and smells nice so I might actually use it this evening. I went swimming yesterday at 11am and did 30 lengths in 25 mins then went and treated myself to a coffee and something to eat. Hope to go at least 2 or 3 times a week now plus my walking and baby jogs. I thought it was going to be pouring with rain today but all we had was a few drops now and then. I've just read the weather forecast for the rest of the week and it does look like the wet weather is coming. Now it's cooled down though at least we can all get some sleep. Hope everyone is well, signing off, Linda x

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Saffy's operation is over and that she is home again. Hope she doesn't like her wounds too much. Do you have one of those cone collars ready in case she does? Bless her heart - hoping for the best results possible, re the lumps.

    My goodness you're fit! What a lot of great exercise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's supposed to be LICK her wounds too much....

    ReplyDelete