Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 5 July 2010

Saffy booked in for op.

Hi there. Took the magic brown stuff down the vets this morning and will phone tomorrow about the results. If all is well she will have her op to remove the 3 lumps next Monday. It's a shame after an op as they look so sad and they don't understand the pain they feel. I always wonder about the pain relief they get. I made some bath bombs today and will get them labelled and written up as I'm hoping to sell a few of these in the next week or 2, I must say the house smells nice after making these things. My running/walking has come to an abrupt halt as I've got really painful hips from last week. I did my jog and walking last Sunday week and on the Monday mum and I went to Spectrum to look round and we took the stairs rather than the lift and on Tuesday I had a lot of pain in both hips. Managed to get a doctors appointment for this Thursday so hopefully he can give me some more tablets that help with things like bad backs and whiplash. I'm dosed up with painkillers and done no real walking for over a week and I feel really bad about it. I don't know, you try and get fit and Bang something goes wrong. Feeling a bit sorry for myself at the moment, never mind. Signing off, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment