Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Thursday, 22 July 2010

Saffy been to the doggy docs tonight

Hi all, Saffy went to the doggy docs tonight as the wound behind her ear has gone a bit yucky. The stitches are fine it's just that she has managed to scratch around the area and made it sore and red. The vet said it had got infected so she gave Saffy an injection with a touch of antibiotic and she's got some tablets to start on tomorrow. The stitches on her back, leg and shoulder are doing well and I reckon they might come out Saturday but maybe not by her ear, have to wait and see. I was going swimming at 7.45 am today but I'm afraid I got up went to the loo and got back into bed. To make up for the lack of effort on my part hubby and I went for a 55 min walk this evening, I'm hoping to go for a swim tomorrow as I'm not working, I must not be lazy. It's about 9.55 pm and I'm really tired so I might go to bed then hopefully can get up early in the morning. Signing off, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment