Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Friday, 23 July 2010

I did it

Hi all, remember me saying I was hoping to get up and go swimming......YEH I did it. I got up at 7.15, cleaned my teeth and was in the pool by 7.33. It was like a warm bath and it was quite empty, it was great. I swam for 40 mins so I may have done just over the 50 lengths as I can now do about 4 whole lengths of front crawl, not all together I hasten to add and I did a length of backstroke the rest is breast stroke my fav. After the swim I had a soya coffee as a treat, breakfast when I came home. Last night I gave Saffy 2 piriton tablets as the vet said I could up it while she's not on her medrone and I think it was 1/2 a tab too many as she still seems pretty zonked at the moment and it's 10.10 am. Might just give her 1 1/2 tonight but at least she's not been awake most of the night scratching, bless. At the moment she's off her food so for her breaky I put the antibiotics in a sausage roll in 3 parts which she has eaten but that's all. Feel a bit hyper at the moment but I know that will wear off later. Signing off now as I need to go and get ready then mum and I will go and have a quick look around a charity shop and sains then hubby and I will be doing our bigger shop at Tescos later, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment