Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 14 June 2010

zonked yesterday

Hi all, as I mentioned on the last blog I was getting all sniffy and sneezy, well yesterday I took a tablet to help hayfever and I could barely stay awake. I'd been looking forward to the tennis but couldn't keep my eyes open for it, couldn't keep my eyes open for the F1 either so at 7.30 pm I went to bed. I can only put it down to the tablet as I've been fine today. When I went to bed early last night I slept until 10.30 pm then I can't remember when I woke next. All I can say, it's was a good job it wasn't a work day and they were supposed to be non drowsy. Started off a nice day today but it got very dark and we've had a fair few spits and spots of rain this afternoon. I'm trying some of that grass seed mix as seen on the TV as I'm trying to tidy up the grass where it's very patchy in places, have to see how it works. Think that's all for now, Linda x

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh, allergy meds. I have to take them a lot. Really, about the only thing that really works for me is benadryl, and it knocks me out like a light. Can't take it if I have to go somewhere.

    Phooey on grass - we have never even tried out here in the boonies. I have been trying for years to do all around our house with crushed pink granite interspersed with hyssop and salvia, esperanzas, rosemary, thyme, lavender, and a few other drought and heat tolerant plants. That would give us a little bit of fire protection and not require much watering....or mowing.

    ReplyDelete