Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Thursday, 10 June 2010

Watching tennis

Hi all, not working today so watching a bit of tennis. Placed an order yesterday for my new car. It's a Citroen C3 a nice new shiny new one. Looking forward to getting the new learners in it and seeing what they say. Today when I took Saffy out for a walk I broke into 3 1 minute jogs as it's all part of my fitness regime. I now do a lot of walking and keep upping the pace so the other day that's when I first broke into a jog.I just hope nothing aches tomorrow. Have made some changes to my driving school website as it was a bit difficult to focus on the name, it certainly made my eyes boggle. Had some more enquiries about lessons so hopefully the new advertising is begining to work. I'll keep it short today so keep safe and well all in blogland, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment