Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Saturday, 12 June 2010

Today Saturday

Hi all, what a nice afternoon it turned out to be. I've been so busy today. This morning I gave Saffy a good brush, comb, trim then gave her a bath. Took her out for a walk later and I did another 3 one minute jogs,that's as much as I can manage for the minute, when I got in did 10 press ups and 10 stomach crunchies, hope to continue with the last 2 as well. Did a big cook up of chicken, mince and pork and will be freezing them after and I managed to get 11 meals in total. Cut the grass and did some chipping and chopping and watched a bit of tennis too. I've noticed now I'm getting very sniffy and sneezy when out in the garden and out with Saffy so now I'm taking some nose spray to see if this helps ward off any more hay fever symptoms. Got a craft fair next month so I've ordered some smellies for the bath bombs as I seem to have the consistancy correct but must work on the scent side of things, as I couldn't have been adding enough as they were too wishy washy smell wise. No jumble sales today for us so have to see if there are any next week. Looking forward to Wimbledon in the next couple of weeks. Not really interested in the footie though, but will watch the finals at Queens tomorrow and probably the F1 as well. Signing off now, love to all, Linda x

1 comment: