Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 7 June 2010

My goodness and yes I'm still alive

Well I can't believe I've not been around for so long. I hope everyone is fine and dandy and thanks for anyone who reads this. I went away on a 3 night cruise on the 30th May until the Wednesday. We went to Belgium and it was cold and rainy and the Tuesday we were in France and guess what........yes, it was cold and rainy. Despite the rotten weather hubby and I had a lovely time, ate WAY TOO MUCH though, felt a bit of a bloater. Didn't buy any Belgian chocs but we did treat ourselves to a coffee and waffles, very tasty but quite expensive. As I write this it's raining outside but it was way too hot for me on Saturday, just didn't feel like doing anything and poor old Saffy wasn't impressed either. Anyone in blogland trying to get fit. I've taken to doing a lot of walking either with or without Saffy and I'm quite pleased with my progress as I can now walk fast without getting out of breath and can do the same route at a better time. Today I actually broke into a very short jog and I do mean a short jog. There are some nice fields I can wander across and there is one in particular where I turn the Ipod up reasonably loud ( have to worry about the hearing though ) and do a quick march across it flapping my arms as I go. It must look funny but there isn't usually anyone about and I'm not that bothered really. Anyway, I think that's enough for now, take care all, signing off, Linda x

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are alive and well, lucky you having a break from it all.

    with 5 dogs to walk daily thats enough of the fitness lark for me!

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete