Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Saturday, 19 June 2010

Jumble sale today, Hurra

Hi all. As the title says, mum and I went to a jumble sale today and I bought a few bits. Saffy has been scratching a lot so I bought her some drop stuff to put on the back of her neck from Tesco a few weeks ago but I don't think it's much good as it hasn't helped so today hubby bought the proper Frontline from the vets over £40 worth. She had a bath the other week and I never see any fleas but I did find a tick just on the top of her ear this morning. I won't be able to get it off as it's so tiny, it must have only been on a few days.I want to keep an eye on it now to see if it comes off because of the treatment. After we came back mum said she fancied going out to lunch so the 3 of us went to Secretts and I'm a bit full now. After lunch we had a look round Homebase and B&Q before coming home. The weather wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be BUT at least it's not raining and some of the washing is dry. Yesterday was warmer and I took Saffy out with me and I had to do my 3 x 1 min jogs and she was a very unhappy bunny. When I told her to step up the pace she dragged on the lead. I won't take her with me again if I can't get out early when it's hot. Think that's all for now, Linda x

1 comment:

  1. The money it costs to buy flew treatments - it's downright sinful! Maybe even criminal! With all our dogs (and you with all yours) it is unaffordable. I have a friend who runs a dog grooming biz and she sells me some Capstar for a dollar a pill - $7 per pill at the vet's!!!

    There's something called Comfortiss that is pretty good - pricey though. Lasts a month instead of a few hours.

    I heard Frontline was no longer very effective. I have also recently tried Revolution, which takes care of intestinal parasites as well as fleas and ticks. I wish we could afford to do these treatments every month as should be done.

    ReplyDelete