Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 16 May 2010

Sunday, time now 18.38

Hi all, just for a change it's raining and I mean tipping it down. Had a nice cuppa in bed this morning brought in by hubby. Cooked a BLT for mum and full English for hubby then fed myself. After breaky Saffy and I went for a nice walk and when we got to the field I did a march across it for a good bit of exercise, plus more singing. Finished the ironing in the summerhouse but no music this time, I watched Ashes to Ashes again, still can't figure out what it's all about, roll on Friday when we find out. I hope it has a good ending and not one that makes you think what a waste of time that was. Off to try another couple of bath bombs in a minute then just got my nails to do before my hospital visit tomorrow. Only a short blog tonight. The blanket I was talking about yesterday was my electric blanket, I just love getting into a warm bed. Bye for now, Linda x

1 comment:

  1. I think Ashes to Ashes will be a fab ending, looks promising, we've been hooked here.

    Hope hospital visit is ok.

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete