Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Saturday, 15 May 2010

Saturday evening

Evening all, as Dixon of Dock Green used to say. Weather been quite good today, no rain so it must be good. Mum and I went to Cranleigh yesterday to have a look at the charity shops and I thought they would be expensive but they weren't which was a surprise. We both bought a pair of shoes, mine were walking ones and I had them on when I took Saffy out today and they were great and so comfy, mums were silver for her cruising holidays.Mum and I went to a table top sale today but I think we missed out as it looked like 3 cars in the car park so we decided not to go in, after thinking about it the people were probably inside, some you win, some you don't. Hubby and I went to Starbucks today as we both received coupons for free coffees, so when it's free I feel the need to take advantage of that fact. I took a lot of ironing to the summerhouse and listened to some music while getting on with it. It's a good job no one can see me as I was pracing around when certain records came on and singing at the top of my voice, joy. The Adam Lambert CD is great if you can take a listen to it. I didn't see him on American Idol as I don't watch it but the CD is great and if you take a look at the video of "For your entertainment" I think it's the best thing since sliced bread, if you do take a look let me know what you think. Might go and put my blanket on, yes I still do and love it, and find a new book to start.Going now, Linda x

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm starbucks coffee, I miss decent coffee living on the East Coast, no where decent to go around here. They still serve filter coffee though a plastic pot on your cup here.I really mean that too. LOL!!!
    I sing my head off on the beach whilst walking the dogs and even have the odd boogie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is the way to do ironing! =)

    So let me be sure - you turned on your electric blanket, or you simply wrapped up in your fave blankie? I knitted a wool poncho about 13 years ago that is my security blankie. Way too prickly in hot weather, but I still give it a hug if I need it! And here I am, 57 years old....

    ReplyDelete