Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Thursday, 6 May 2010

Polling day today

Hi all,voted today and time now 23.06 might watch a bit about it on the tv shortly but not for long. I can't believe how cold it's turned, we had the heating on the other evening. Been making sure my new little plants are watered and hoeing around them to keep the weeds away. Today I had another blood test, not nice. I told the vampire, sorry, lady that it's difficult to get blood out of me, similar to a stone, but she started on the right arm and gave up then did the same on the left arm but I did spare her a few drops from that arm and now have a lovely bruise to show for it.Goodness knows what they're testing me for but should have the results back by about wednesday so if there's a problem I'll know then if they ask me to make a doctors appointment.I've been busy making bath bombs and bath dust and this evening tried another receipe a bit different to the others so will test them in a day or two. Don't think I'll have all the paperwork ready to take anything to the fair on Sunday, will have to wait and see.I've just gone and put my blanket on for about 10 mins on number 9 so it should be nice and warm for me to jump into shortly. Signing off now, take care, Linda x

1 comment:

  1. ooooooo, it makes me woozy to read about you getting your veins jabbed...ooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete