Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Been a long time

Hi all, time now 21.00 and I can't believe how long it is since I wrote last. Ashes to Ashes...watched it last Friday and I was so disappointed at the ending I could hardly speak. Went over and over it in my mind, went on different forums to see what others thought of it and most people didn't like it much either. On the Sunday I watched it again on Iplayer and as I knew what was coming I paid more attention to it and the 2nd time around I didn't mind it and I must admit to shedding a tear when Bolly entered the pub to go to heaven.The weather.......it was way tooooooooo hot for me on the weekend and on Monday. Tuesday was just right for me and today it was back to longer sleeves again as I was a bit cold, there can't be blood in my veins, that's why they have so much trouble trying to get it out for blood tests.I had lots of tests over the last few days and I'm fully certified.....fit. What a relief, I'd already put myself on life saving drugs and changing my lifestyle, this is all in my head by the way. The pc has been playing up so hardly been able to get online so terrible withdrawal symptoms there as well, honestly what would we do without our pc's, I dread to think. Signing off, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment