Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Thursday, 8 April 2010

What a lovely day today

Hi all and what a gorgeous day it was today.Mum and I went to Dorking to hit the charity shops but for the first ever, since going there we didn't buy a thing. What seems to be happening now is they are buying in new stuff and selling it and it's not cheap either.We were very disappointed. My new bits and pieces arrived today so will be playing on the weekend with my new crimpers and crimp beads. Aren't the crimp beads tiny little things. I've got a test for tomorrow with my favourite pupil and I would love to see her pass, fingers crossed. If she does pass I hope we can stay in touch though.I took Saffy over the common today but you really need wellies but at least it's a bit better now. I've been trying to do a facebook page but what a difficult thing it's been for me. I promised myself an early night last night as I didn't get much sleep the night before but it was after midnight when I hit the pillow. I managed to do a facebook personal page but then wanted another one for Folksy and when I finished doing bits of it I couldn't find it. I got a lot of help then had to ask for more today, hopefully now I'm done. Will be working on it over the weekend. If anyone would like to take a look or fan me, feel free. If you hear screaming and shouting in the Surrey area be warned, it's me.Signing off now, Linda x

1 comment:

  1. Well done with your Facebook page Linda - lots of hard work and so time-consuming putting everything together. I heard a few screams on the wind, but am sure it was someone else

    Have a good weekend

    Jill
    http://crafteecardz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete