Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 18 April 2010

Sunday evening

Evening all, been busy today. After breakfast took Saffy out then came back and started painting in the summerhouse. I had to do a window, some of the door frames and the skirting boards. Spent about 4 hours up there then decided I'd had enough of making my poor knees suffer and almost being upside down doing the skirting, so called it a day. Will have to keep going back to it until it's finished. My cousin came to see us yesterday as he had a job nearby, it was good to catch up as we haven't seen him for a long time. He and his wife were due to fly out to Spain in the morning but not now due to the problems. The weather was lovely again today but no time for gardening until I've finished painting. Mum did a bit of gardening and hubby was busy with paving slabs. Managed to get Saffron over the field this evening as the horses were in the 3rd field as I don't like to get too close to them as I don't know how Saffy would take to them. Last week I made a beaded spectacle holder and it was quite fiddly but I'm pleased with it.Off to the hospital in the morning for some blood tests, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment