Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Saturday, 3 April 2010

Seems like an age

Hi all, it seems like an age since I blogged last. I've been busy looking for a few fairs to do in the next couple of months and so far I'm planning to do 2.Yesterday was a foul day weather wise so the 3 of us went to Cranleigh for lunch to a garden centre then we trotted off to hobbycraft for a look round, I must say I found it a bit expensive for what I was looking for.Caught up on a bit of tv in the evening and that was it for Good Friday.Just remembered mum and I went to Brookwood to see if the bead shop was open and it wasn't, shame, but there was one charity shop open that we visited. Today hubby and I were going on a test drive but it wasn't for the new Micra as it isn't being launched until October time,will go back then. After that we decided to go to Sains for a coffee. While we were in there decided to get some paninis so I could cook them for lunch. Watched some of the Grand Prix qualifying but want to go to a car boot if it's not raining tomorrow as there were no jumble sales this weekend.Going to be busy doing cook ups tomorrow then freezing what I've cooked. This is great for during the week if I work late ,having something already cooked just needing warming up.We didn't buy each other eggs this year we just bought a few of our favourite chocs instead.Don't know if any gardening will get done as I think the weather forecast isn't great, have to wait and see.Well everyone enjoy your Easter and try not to eat so many Easter eggs that you make yourselves ill. To all of you that have been to craft fairs this weekend I hope you did well.Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment