Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 26 April 2010

Saffy and her chew

Hi all. Not been working today so mum and I went to sains homebase for some growbags for repotting a couple of large plants. When we got home we had to transplant a couple of hebes that were potbound. I bought in memory of when my girls died. When we finally got them out of the tubs they had a radical hair cut, my term for a good prune then took a lot of the old roots away then re planted them. The 2 holes we dug were almost big enough to bury someone in, ok a slight exaggeration there on my part. Later in the evening I cut the grass and we both did some chipping and a chopping as I call it.More trips to the dump to get rid of the garden waste, I think there are 4 bags in the shed ready to go.If you look at the latest picture of Saffron you can see the chew hubby and I bought for her at Crufts.She has managed to eat about 2/3rds of it but she has given it up for now. I have run my bath so I must get into it as I'm a bit worried that I'll seize up in a minute. I'm still having my electric blanket on every evening and I probably will for sometime yet, it's lovely. I didn't do any painting in the summerhouse yesterday as I was busy with ironing and other things not that I can remember what they were. Back to work tomorrow. Signing off now,Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment