Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 19 April 2010

Just relaxing

Hi all, had the blood tests done, will have to wait to pick up the results when they are ready and take when I have my hospital appointment. After the blood test I came home and had a cuppa and breakfast as this was a fasting blood test so I was desperate for my tea. Mum and I went to sains and I was in the queue for a coffee when we were told to evacuate the store, don't know what the trouble was but will find out as it will probably be in the local paper.I'm just having a sit down as my knees are sore after yesterday. Lovely day again and mum is watering the tubs in the garden and I'm just sitting here with my feet up watching her.Don't fancy doing much for the rest of the day until dinner time. Signing off, take care all and I hope the stranded people get back sometime soon. Linda

1 comment:

  1. I have taken a cup of coffee in a thermos with me before, when I've had to fast for blood work. As soon as I was back in the car, I would have it!

    That's scary about the store evacuation! Hope it was nothing.

    ReplyDelete