Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Friday, 30 April 2010

Friday, it's been a while

Hi all, I didn't realize it had been this long since I blogged last. Been busy buying plants and getting them in the ground, they look a bit lonely at the moment but when they bush out they should look great. Mum planted a couple of hanging baskets so looking forward to some flowers there. We've planted pansies, I really love them at the moment, snapdragons and margarites, kept it to a mostly white and yellow theme. We got some more pansies in homebase for £1 for a box full so hopefully we can get them planted along with the tomato plants over the weekend. I gave the grass it's first cut of the year on Thursday and it's now looking a bit more like a garden rather than a builders yard after the work we've been doing over the last few months. It's bank holiday weekend so guess what.........the weather is supposed to be rubbish, quell surprise. Saffron finally finished the chew in the picture and it didn't take her long at all really. My pupil who passed her test recently is coming over tomorrow so we can catch up with her latest happenings. Now is the time to watch for fleas and ticks on our pets, not found any on Saffy but she does usually get a few ticks, nasty little blood, sucking, vampire things those. Finally got my driving school www up and running, nothing fancy but at least " I'm out there ". Signing off now as I must do my nails, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment