Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Evening all

Hi there all you lovely bloggers in blogland. What a miserable day today, cold and damp. Received a few more bits in the post yesterday and today but the main lot should arrive tomorrow then I'll be busy making some more things. I bought a pair of magic crimpers so I can't wait to have a go. I set up a Facebook page yesterday and I'm afraid I put out a plee for peeps as I was sitting there like " Billy no mates " and now I have 9 friends. All I have to do now is work out how to be friends back, I don't know all these cyber space thingies. This morning at 2.41am I woke up after being asleep for about 2 hrs as I thought I heard the heating on and I felt the radiator and sure enough it was. Dragged myself out of bed and went downstairs to turn it off. Back to bed for another 2 hrs sleep then awake again in yet another 1hr, I feel knackered at the moment and looking forward to getting into a nice warm bed later and reading my book. Won't be in bed late tonight and will leave hubby a message to turn the heating off. Will try and add a couple of new pictures in the next day or 2. Signing off now to go and make a cuppa. Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment