Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 5 April 2010

Did cooking, gardening and dog walking

Hi all in blogland hope you had a peaceful and pleasant holiday. I managed to get my cook up done and frozen yesterday so now the freezer is pretty full but needs defrosting, it'll have to wait until it's emptied a bit. Saffy has been having nice long pavement pounding walks as the common and fields are filthy and very bog like. I managed to get out into the garden today and did a bit of chipping and a chopping as I call it then more walkies for Saffy. I did a nice roast dinner for hubby and mum yesterday and they both had something I cooked yesterday for their dinners today.Over the last couple of days I've managed to make about 4 pairs of earrings, 2 or 3 bracelets a couple of bookmarks and now I'm waiting for my necklace bits and pieces to arrive so I can get going on those. I've bought a pair of magical crimpers so can't wait to play with those. Mum and I got up and ready to go to the car boot yesterday on the A3 only to find it had been cancelled as the field was too wet and soggy. We ummed and aard about going somewhere else but decided to go home and I got on with my cooking.Going now, take care, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment