Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Friday, 16 April 2010

Charity shops in Godalming

Hi there everyone, been visiting the charity shops in Godalming today but disappointed again, only bought 2 small jewellery items. Mum and I went to Secretts for lunch, enjoyed an egg mayo bagette each. After that we hit Sains for food shopping, oh what a busy and exciting life we live. Checked the Surrey ad and guess what.......there is a magic jumble sale on at 10.30, hurra, roll on. Need to do a cook up or 2 over the weekend and freeze and must do a bit of painting.Talking about freezing , I defrosted the freezer today and I think I must have done it in record time. I do cheat a bit though as I use the hairdryer, very carefully I hasten to add. Hubby and mum have both got coughs and colds so I'm trying to keep my distance. I hope no one was supposed to fly out in the last day or two due to the massive cloud of ash. Take care all, have a nice weekend, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment