Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Tuesday

Evening all, I'm cold at the moment so have put my electric blanket on and will get snuggled up in a minute. I've recovered from the weekend now but it's been raining for most of the day so a bit fed up. On Saturday I won £10 on the lotto and £5 on thunderball, I can't decide what to spend all that money on, ha ha. Mind you if I won a miilion I wouldn't tell anyone that's for sure. Choir practice was good last night, really enjoyed it and we started on a new song only problem.......lots of dance moves. Got a craft fair coming up on Sunday, so everything crossed for that. I've started taking Aloe Vera as a drink every day as I read good things about it and Saffy is having a dessert spoon as well, mind you it tastes a bit foul. Not much else to say really as I've been working today. I'll sign off for now, hope all is well in blogland. Off to bed now, night, night everyone, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment