Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Thursday, 25 March 2010

Raining again

Hi all, just had my linner, it's a combo of lunch and dinner as I only usually eat 2 meals a day. I'm between lessons at the moment and have another couple before finishing at 6pm this evening. What a surprise, it's raining here again just for a change. The daffs have come out in a couple of pots in the garden, very pretty and it adds a nice splash of colour. Starting to get things ready for a fair on Sunday, fingers crossed people turn up, I'll let you know how it goes either Sunday or Monday. Car booked in for a service tomorrow so mum and I will have a look round Woking for a couple of hours. Haven't been there for a while so don't know how many charity shops are available for us to have a nose around.Off for a cuppa now, love to all in blogland, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment