Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 15 March 2010

Ok, I cried

Hi all, back from my trip to Crufts and while watching the Irish Setters, I DID stand and cry, I admit it. It was lovely to see them all and then we saw the other 3 breeds of setters. It didn't seem quite as busy this year as you didn't have to fight to reach the stands with elbows at the ready. All I bought was an Irish Setter mug which probably won't get used but get put away in my cabinet in the kitchen. Had a nice time away and today after breakfast hubby and I went to Stratford Upon Avon and the weather was lovely and the sun shone while we walked along the river. Went in a couple of charity shops but they were very expensive, just as well I didn't see anything I wanted to buy. In one shop they had a Versace jacket priced at £450.00, I have no idea how much these things cost but it was a lovely jacket and I must look it up online when I've finished here. I'm off now as Saffron is demanding her dinner. Bye for now, Linda x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! Just had to add a comment--every year when we watch the Westminster dog show on TV, I cry for the first 10 minutes or so, no matter what the breed! It's like flipping a switch when it starts--I get all weepy! Just seeing the beautiful dogs, being so proud and happy to be there--I just can't help it. I can't even imagine what would happen if I saw it in person! Lucky you to be at the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you showing at Crufts or watching - a friend of mine was showing her Irish setters there (they didn't win). I spotted your blog on the crafts Forum btw ;)

    ReplyDelete