Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Friday, 5 March 2010

I'm awake now

Hi all, slept for ages last night which is unusual for me as I'm usually awake after a couple of hours and so it goes on all through the night. After breakfast I took Saffy over the field for a nice long run, no pavement pounding today, but she did need her feet hosing down afterwards. Mum and I went to a charity shop and I bought a lovely bracelet for 50p so I'm just looking at the beads to see what I can put with them and remake. Had coffee in starbucks then off for a spot of food shopping. Nothing really exciting today. I've booked up for a fair at the end of the month in Camberley so that's not too far off, have to start getting things together. I think that's it for the minute but I've found a jumble sale for the morning. Night night one and all, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment