Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Hard 2 days

Hi all, it's been a hard couple of days work wise as I had to get as many of my pupils lessons done in a short time. I just managed to get through to the end of today without losing my voice. Hubby and I are off to Poole tomorrow for a couple of days and we are going to Monkey world in Dorset, can't wait to see them. We watch the programme when it's on and they are all rescue monkeys, some of the stories are very sad. Hubby wants to go to the Bovington Tank museum, again, been there about 3 or 4 times already. Went to choir practice on Monday but left about 1/2 through as I was miming as I had to make sure I had my voice for lessons on Tuesday. Signing off now but must mention, mum and I will be going cold turkey on Saturday as we won't be going to any jumble sales, I'm in shock already. Bye for now, take care all, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment