Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Thursday, 4 March 2010

Feeling tired

Hi all and as the title says feeling a bit tired. I didn't have any morning lessons so when I was ready this morning Saffy and I did the pavement pounding thing. One of the people on the craft forum was going to be at Guildford College today so I got organized and trotted off there about 12.20 only to be told she'd gone to lunch. Have since been on the forum and she hadn't gone to lunch but had gone to do something else. Either way we missed each other. Had my 2 lessons and that's probably what's worn me out. Nothing else to say really so this will be short for a change. Bye for now, Linda x

1 comment:

  1. Well, short and sweet is nice. :) Hope you feel rested up and less tired today.

    I would like to thank you for the sunshine award - it's such an encouragement to receive. So - THANK YOU !!! :)

    ReplyDelete