Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Another old member of my family.

Evening all. You can see another picture I've added and this was Sherrie and she was my first Irish Setter and I actually got her in Northern Ireland in 1977. Sherrie lived to a lovely age of 15 years and 8 months. From the picture you can see how white their faces go. They usually go white around the eyes first then the rest of the face goes white. I managed to blow up my combi microwave oven last night after not keeping the dust away from the magnetron around the back. I did hoover the top of the oven and thought that was correct but it was the wrong thing I was cleaning. I did the same thing with my last one as well. I'm lost without that as I tend to eat jacket potatoes every day and cook it in the m/wave combi bit and cook a lot of veggies in the oven too. I came home after 2 lessons today and poured some milk in a jug added the sugar and went to reach for the m/wave just in time to remember, it lived no more. I did damn and blast a bit and then had to use the hob to warm the milk, what a time waster that is. Anyway arrived home about 19.30 ish to find another m/wave on the stand on the wall, hurra and double hurra. Jacket potatoes and coffee here I come again tomorrow and this time I know what to clean and I'll do it on a weekly basis. When I checked my blog earlier I was so pleased to find I've been awarded another Sunshine award. Jill from crafteecardz has awarded this one. I didn't know what to do before but I asked for help and received it so with this award I'm going to do what I have to and I want that flower on my blog, very pretty and colourful, mind you it might take me a couple of days to sort myself out. Thanks for the comments, keep them coming and I'm glad all you kitty people feel the same way about your cats as us doggy people. Think that's about enough for another day, I'm just going to sneek a peek at some of your blogs. By the way Saffron is still pretty clean as she has only been pavement pounding as the common is so water logged at the moment. Bye for now, take care, Linda x

Thank you once again Jill for my nomination.
The rules for accepting the award are:

* Place the logo within your blog or post
* Pass the award on to 12 bloggers
* Link the nominees within the post
* Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog
* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award

designsbyreis
dotterypottery
urbansophisticationdesigns
somanybeadsnotenoughcash
glamglassgifts
charlottehupfieldceramics
bagsofswank
fleursdeperles
raspberrycupcake
erikapricedesigns
aviyaglass

2 comments: