Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Monday, 22 February 2010

Went to the taster session for the choir tonight.

Evening all, went looking at cars for a while today and looked at Fords, VW and Mini, liked 2 but not all 3. Will have to arrange test drives in the near future for the 2 I like. That's the thing about being a driving instructor, you need to keep the cars up to date and I usually only keep my cars for a minimum of 2 1/2 to 3 years. The worst thing about changing cars is when you've signed on the dotted line for the new one and there's a wait, there is always the thought in the back of your mind, please don't anyone hit me. Tonight as I mentioned before I went to Guildford College for a taster session for The Rock Choir. It was very good and there were probably more than 1/2 dozen newbies. We were put into what we thought might suit our voices, alto, base etc and then we did a warm up and there was clapping and finger clicking and moving from side to side, all fun stuff. I said to the lady next to me, also a newbie I didn't realize we were going to be exercising as well. It lasted for 1 1/2 hrs and hubby took me and picked me up, great fun. Hubby has paid for me to join and it's a bit cheaper as we are already through 1/2 a term. Now all I've got to do is learn the words AND the dance moves. Did you know you click up and down, not side to side and clap about chest high, no neither did I, so we've all learnt something tonight. Still on a bit of a high and will probably be singing "Ain't no mountain high enough " in my sleep all night. Enough excitement for me for one day so I'd better sign off and calm down. Night, night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment