Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 28 February 2010

Received a Sunshine award today.

Evening all. I received a Sunshine award for my blog today but I think it may take me a while to get it organized I don't know if these things have a time limit or not, will have to look into it. Yet more rain today but Saffron did get her pavement pounding done from about 17.30 for an hour. We came home in the dark and she had her flashing thing on her collar going, ahh how cute, hubby said it looked like she was on a response call as it flashes blue and red. Managed to get my songs printed off all ready for tomorrow so now I'm ready,willing and able. Have managed to find a home for all the new beads and things I acquired over the weekend. Got a couple of test drives booked for the morning, a new shaped Polo and a Ford Fiesta. I've been a driving instructor for 20 yrs now and started my driving school business with a Fiesta so it will be interesting to see how they have come on. Both of the cars mentioned have had very good reviews from car mags. On friday while shopping I bought some mushroom pate, yummy I hear all you meat eaters saying, from a well known supermarket and yesterday with my salad I spead it on a rice cake nice and thick and took a bite AND YUK, it was off. When I had a closer look you could see all the little spore things growing. The sell by date was for March 1st which is tomorrow. Little cogs are turning in my head, how much compensation can I claim, how many magic coupons will I get, hurra I'll be coupon rich. Anyway took it back to the shop and got my refund as they didn't have any left. I was only joking about the compensation thing by the way. I did have reason to complain once about some dog food I had. I wrote to the company as if I was the dog who hadn't had any dinner as it was bad and kept it nice and jolly and signed off something like love from a very hungry, sad, Saffron and I got a few boxes in return, I think they sent too many by mistake but I was a very happy bunny so was Saffy. I think I'd better sign off now as these blogs of mine seem to turn into mini novels, don't want to bore the natives now do I. Bye for now off to do my nails. Night, night all, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment