Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Wednesday, 17 February 2010

My very first blog, here goes.

Hello to everyone and anyone who reads this blog and I hope there will be a few of you eventually. As mentioned in the "about me " bit I'm a driving instructor in and around the Guildford area and today had a few lessons to do. All went well and arrived home safely about 5.30 pm. Have been thinking about doing a blog now for a few weeks and finally after a few pitfalls have arrived here with my first one. I've got a day off tomorrow and might go and visit a bead shop near Woking as I want to make a few more items for my Folksy shop. If you'd like to take a look click on the link. My "to do" list for this year was to join a choir and Monday I'm off to Guildford College to have a taster session, hope it goes well, that will be something to write about. Well I'm going to sign off now, love to all, Linda

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done finally on setting up the blog! Another follower here. Lisa (dreamstar)

    ReplyDelete