Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Friday, 19 February 2010

hello all

Hi all, good evening and I wonder if any of you have recognized the label for this post,it's the saying of David Frost. Went for a test drive today over in Aldershot of the new Citroen DS3, very nice too. At the moment I'm sitting in front of the pc surrounded by beads and head pins as I plan to make a big chunky bracelet when I've finished here, goodness knows when I'll get to bed but I don't have to get up too early in the morning, more about that later. The sun shone for a while this morning and I took Saffy over the field as the horses have been moved from there and she had such a lovely run but she was filthy and didn't appreciate the hose pipe when she got back.Before anyone rushes to get the RSPCA after me it was just to get the dirt off her legs, I'm hoping to give her a bath this weekend, I'll see if I can get some pictures. Saffy is very patient for all of 5 mins then that's it, she just wants to escape the bathroom. Once you've read a couple of my blogs you'll see most of my time revolves around "the saff" as she is also called. When I had my other girls I never did more than 2 hrs at a time to come home and check on them. (my girls as I call them were the 3 above). Tomorrow I'm off to a couple of jumble sales to see if I can find some beads or old jewellery to pull to peices and start again. I think I'd better sign off now or else this could turn into a book. Night, night all.

3 comments:

  1. I passed my driving test in Aldershot 23years ago!! Bet it's changed a bit since then. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what beautiful dogs...i did have a rhodesian ridgeback, very similar colouring..oh dear i'm want another doggy now looking at yours.

    Have fun at the jumble sales - i love a good old rummage! Marice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the David Frost comment so very well (makes me feel grown own, can;t say makes me feel old!).

    Saffy looks lovely - I bet she is great fun to live with

    Enjoy the jumbles - hope you get loads of great goodies

    Jill
    www.crafteecardz.com

    ReplyDelete