Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Sunday, 21 February 2010

An early one today

Hi all and this is early for me. Mum and I have recovered from all our fun yesterday. Put the chicken in the oven for hubby and mum, I'm a veggie so don't eat it. Saffy is still clean as she hasn't been out yet but I'll take her out pavement pounding later, want her to look clean for at least another day. I've added a picture of the 3 pairs of earrings I got yesterday, I think I paid about 80p for the 3 pairs. I've changed the fishooks and added some sparkle beads and new silver spacers and I'm pleased with them. Going to add a black and silver bracelet to Folksy later and I'm going to make a stretch bracelet, it will be my first but I've watched a couple of tutorials on Utube so will have a practice first with the knot. Not much else to say as it's early. Bye for now, enjoy your day x

No comments:

Post a Comment